Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blogger Tag - Six Word Memoir Meme

I've been "tagged" by Birdchick to leave a six word memoir. So here goes:





My six word meme: Birds, an essential part of life


I'm also going to tag the following blogs that I've been looking at and really like:

Birds Etcetera
Colder by the Lake Birding
Craig's Birds
Pines Above Snow
Behind the Bins

If you want to play here are the rules:

1. Write a six word memoir and post it on your blog with an illustration if you'd like.

2. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

3. Tag 5 more blogs with links.

4. Don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the tag! I've never done a meme before. Took me a while to come up with something "worthy". :) Love your site. I'll check in often.