Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What A Shot!

While we were banding on Sunday, Amber got lots of practice trying to take pictures of birds as we let them go after they were processed. She has lots of pictures of just my hands and a couple of my hands and a blurry tail but this picture is the best. I am in awe at how this shot of a female Eastern Phoebe came out.

The weather front that caused the rain last night has pushed through and the sun is poking out from behind the clouds so the day is becoming gorgeous. What a good day to celebrate Earth Day by taking a walk through your favorite birding spot to see what old friends have reappeared.

2 comments:

Bevson said...

What an amazing shot!!! She has gotten really good at this.

Anonymous said...

I can never seem to time my release right! You captured it perfectly!